Re: [OT] cctv options

I am in the process of acquiring old machines - PII 300Ghz to PIII 1Ghz.

These will be mounted around the house and be fitted with a webcam.

Then using www.homewatcher.com the pictures will be ftp'd to my webserver
in
Fort Lauderdale!!!

I'll be able to view them from any internet connection and have evidence
should
I need it.

Also, some of the cameras will be updating all day and all night (movement
of
leaves, trees plants etc) but the ones inside where there should be no
movement
at all when we're not in, if they capture movement, it will e-mail my
Orange e-
mail account with the ID of the camera in the subject and as I recieve a
free
text message from Orange telling me i've got an e-mail (which includes the
full
subject field) I'll know where the movement is. A bit long winded, but
free!

Hope this Helps

--

Best regards,