From: Neil Ball [mailto:neilball@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 September 2003 11:05
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Node '0' Cooling & ventilation

Condensation should not be an issue, but static may be. If the air
entering
is very cool and then is warmed significantly it will become very dry
leading to static discharge problems. In this case I don't think it should
be a major problem but if any equipment is worked on in their it would pay
to follow the usual static control measures carefully.