Re: Cancellation of Home Highway question

Only in relation to people moving to analogue for broadband with about
50:5=
0
being successful at getting BT to drop it.

When I moved last year, I just left the HH line in situ. (I was past the
1s=
year contract). I have no idea if the new people had to pay to get it put
back to analogue - but I'd expect they had more negotiating power (being
"new" customers) than I did.

The thing that did annoy me was my vendor cancelled the phone 2 weeks
befor=
I moved in my new house, thus ensuring I incurred a reconnection fee. I
the=
had a cancellation fee for tha analogue contract when I upgarded to HH 3
weeks later. I got some of the charges dropped but not all of them :(

Dean

----- Original Message -----=20