Re: Hush PC

>>Anybody got any other suggestions? Small, trendy, quiet.......
>
>Looking for a nice trendy keyboard and mouse too.

Mice don't come any trendier than the new (ish) Microsoft "Ice
White"
special edition wireless mouse... absolutely georgeous, and as good quality
as you will ever find...

got one for SWMBO a few weeks ago, and she absolutely loves it... was £50
at
the time, but has now reduced to £40 (both in PC World), so I bought one
for
myself too....

I've also just bought a logitech cordless internet navigator special
edition
keyboard, - not used it yet (study is a building site!), but it looks the
business, and has a fab rotary control dial in the middle....

Paul G.

PS. SWMBO is also very happy with her Chyang Fun SFF case, also bought as a
barebones from PC World for about £220 IIRC... - it's the one with the sort
of "handle" attachment on top... takes a full size optical drive,
has a full
complement of ports, looks great (has a blue LED)... etc. etc... plus I
found it pleasantly easy to work on, - far more so than the Maplins
"bookcase" PC that she had before...