Re: Fw: X-10 - UK vs. US

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@u...> wrote:

> All my X10 PIRs are US RF based, and I use a US X10 receiver into a
> Maplins stepdown special.

Aha!  J'accuse! :)  See...that's officially US X10 equipment which
counts towards to total number of X10 users in the *US* and not in the
UK...if total number of sales are used as a guide.  There could be 30
million UK X10 users, but if they're all using US equipment...no-one
wil know, so the UK prices stay high!

Buy British chaps! Up the market forces! Erm...well..not literally!

Alcina
=8-)