RE: 1U PSU's/heat removal

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 1U PSU's/heat removal
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 06:58:54 +0100

Tony,

Remembered my CPC catalogue today :-)  If you've got a 2004 one, it's at
th=
e top, middle column of page 810. Contents listed as: PCB, AC adaptor, C8
m=
ains lead, ATX output lead, DC input lead assy. No fan :-)

It looks like it's the same one as here: http://www.mini-itx.com/store/defa=
ult.asp?c=3D9#p67 product =3D "Morex 55W PSU and DC-DC Converter
Kit". A bi=
t cheaper than CPC too. See the note about it being "only" 55W
and the reco=
mmendations for drives.

Nice looking case, BTW :-))

Tim H.