Re: Re: OT: IpCop config for VoIP

Hi Patrick,

I do not know if SNOM supports NAT connection through an Outbound Proxy.
You must configure the phone like that:

Register domain:     fwd.pulver.com
SIP Proxy                fwd.pulver.com:5060
Outbound Proxy    fwdnat.pulver.com:5082
the rest is like for a direct connection (username, password, etc.)

> According to the faq docs I've seen for the snom, for normal sip
> calls, I need forward UDP inbound ports for incoming RTP. Is that not
> right?
You can do like that too and configure the phone like it was outside the
firewall, but is better to use the NAT functionality of the Outbound Proxy.
Then you can leave the Firtewall like it is right now. Just open the ports,
without forwarding them.

> Needless to say, the phone works fine if connected outside the
> firewall.
Then it must work behind too.
Pls send me the configuration options for your specific phone in order  to
help you fill all the values.

BR,
Dan