From: Justin=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 9:53 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT]? Get fat(er) and get an Xbox for <=A390

I can't take the credit for 'discovering' this, and haven't tried it,=20
but thought it was my duty as a member of UKHA_D to bring it to the=20
attention of the list :-)...

By taking advantage of the current Mars chocollect promotion you can=20
get your hands on a new Xbox for <=A390.

1)First buy 70 qualifying products Mars, Snickers, Bounty etc (try=20
and find a 4 for 99p deal or buy wholesale.)

2)Go to http://www.chocollect.com,
register, then enter the codes=20
>from

3)Buy your Xbox for =A368.69

4)Wait a few weeks for delivery

5)Mod it!

6)Stuff your face while playing games/DVD's/MP3's/etc/etc :-)

Cheers,
Justin.