RE: Re: Mv1000 camera issue

> Try connecting a resistor in parallel across the input. Start with
1Kohm
and
> work down until you get a decent picture without too much attenuation
of
the
> signal.

Just so you have the full picture these cameras have scart plug outputs.
I've joined together all the commons as discussed at the weekend.  I'm
currently got one of those multi scart sockets with the camera input going
into one and a scart to RCA adaptor plugged into another this has a RCA to
BNC lead going into the unit.  Looking at your website I should be able to
achieve this by stick a resistor into pins 17 and 19 on one of the other
scart sockets.

> It may also be that the output of the camera is too low and the MV1000
is
> muting the signal in which case you would need to amplify the camera
before
> connecting it to the MV1000.

I did manage to get a picture at one point but it was just a grey blur I
thin this was when I plug the scart plug end of the multi scart sock block
into the back of the TV. The rest of the time the unit complains that it
can't use or detect a signal.

S.

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else.
Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the
message from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only.

Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for
security and regulatory purposes.

Thank you for your assistance.