From: Doogie Brodie=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Clipsal C-bus was Re: **** UKHA2003 - Pictures! ***=
*

Hmmmm... they're just round the corner from me...... can't find much=20
about them on a quick search, and what I can find says they're a burglar=
=20
alarm company.... :/

I'll ask Kevin Cain (CIS's agent for the "North") when I speak to
him=20
over the next few days about exactly what SCI's status is.

Certainly from speaking to Geoff at the meet, he said go on the course=20
(1st course, =A3400 for 2 days, take home the hardware board containing 4=
=20
chan dimmer, switch (either Neo or the cheaper one depending on what=20
they have in stock), PC interface, 4 halogen lights, and the software -=20
total value more than the course price!) and you would then be=20
"qualified" to specify what you required, and know how to program
it up=20
yourself.

I know that Kevin Hawkins said he bought the gear himself and learnt how=
=20
to use it as he went along, not going on any of the 3 courses available,=
=20
and he's developed the XAP -> C-Bus interface....!

--=20
Doogie