Re: Robo Hoover

Anyone know how these would cope with multiple rooms? Ideally I'd like to
just
leave all the internal doors open (they usually are anyway) and let it
wander
during the day whilst I'm out. If you have to have it do one room, then
move
it to the next, I don't think it will save me much time.

Also, seemed they build up an internal map of the room, so how do they cope
when you move them and their charger to another room or to the other floor
of
a house?

This said the gadget factor is huge, but I don't want another cool gadget
that
sits in a cupboard and is never used because it isn't practical.

Thanks

Steven

On Friday 16 May 2003 14:20, Gareth Cook wrote:

> No way to bounce back and say Roombas are available in the UK ??
>
> And a LOT cheaper !
>
> G.
>
>  Gareth Cook
>  BTPM North Region
>  IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
>  Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
>  AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
>  email: g@xxxxxxx

> ** UKHA2003 BE THERE! Details here:
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1110