Re: MV1000 Network Video Servers

On the list for a couple of months and already organising my first BB!

Okay, here's what we'll do...as Des mentions, we might get a better price
if
I buy in one go, so I'll have to pay for them all. Anybody that is getting
these for a company and wants a VAT receipt can have one from me - I'll run
this through my company.

Anyone interested, let me know how many units you want ASAP. Also let me
know if you want a VAT receipt, and if you do, who you want it made out to.

You can pay me with any of the following methods:
(1) Give me cash/personal cheque/company cheque at the weekend
(2) Pay direct to my bank account (email for the relevant info)
(3) Post me a cheque - but email me to confirm first and to get relevant
the
details

Somebody has mentioned offlist the possibility of paying direct to DataCell
and asking them to release it to me. I'm happy to pick any up that are
already paid for, though it's possible you may miss out on pricing that
way.

I will pick these things up Friday early afternoon or Saturday morning if
they're open then. If I have to pick them up Friday, then this will have to
be around noon - I need to empty my car and drive to the NEC for a
Whitesnake/Gary Moore concert Friday night! So this gives everyone until
around Friday at noon to get their orders in.

Time is short, so I will need *firm* orders here.

As for the weekend - I am there both days and am staying at the hotel on
Saturday night.

Their ebay page said they have 200 of these things to sell. Don't know how
many I can fit in my car, so I'll do this on a first come, first served
basis. If I get over subscribed, it may mean people won't know whether they
got in on the BB after my trip on Friday. I wasn't planning on bringing
much
to the meet, so it'll be virtually empty (Vauxhall Vectra).

Paul