RE: Roll-up roll-up, get your PHAT-BOY broadband connection here :)

In an attempt at self moderation, I'd like to end this thread here.
My main objective was to notify ppl that 2mb was available, but of course,
never miss an opportunity to wind up Ken :)

A lot of messages have been generated in a short space of time and I am
mindful
that is it not really HA per-se, (though broadband is a subject close to
many
ppl's hearts), nor indeed is the playful banter that followed (you WERE
only
joking right guys???!!! :)).

I unfortunately, find it very hard not to reply to posts directed at me, so
could see the banter carrying on until someone complains about the volume
of OT
traffic, so I'd like to stop it before that happens.

Instead, you can all line up at UKHA2003 to have a go with the testicle
tickler
and I'll laugh in the pub about your information super tow-path connections
:)

cheers,

--
Tony