Re: UKHA Overmoderated?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: UKHA Overmoderated?
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 09:14:46 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@i...>
wrote:
> > > Go on, I'll happily help out as a mod :-0
> > >
> > > (imagines select individuals spitting their drinks out)
> >
> > Gerard it's so nice to know you do have an acute sense of
> > humour after all!
> > ;)
> >
> > K.
> >
> > (JOKE!!)
>
> So when do I become a mod then :-)

And for a live update, we go to our reporter on the steps of
Pademonium... Mark, can you hear me?

"Yes Ken. I'm speaking to you from the steps of Pandemonium. This is
one of the outer circles, just inside the river of Lethe, but
certainly well away from Inferno" [cue visual of map]

"When I've reported from here in the past, I've had to wear
protective clothing because of the heat, which, as you know, if
normally set just high enough to melt brimstone, but things are going
deeply wrong... and... wait, it looks like Beelzebub is about to make
a statement"

Beelzebub: "We've had a catastophic series of sensor incidents. None
of them would, on their own, have caused a problem, but between them
they've caused both the main and both backup furnaces to fail... and
as you can see the temperature is falling drastically."

"Well, you can see that things are cooling down rapidly. Indeed, you
will have seen Beelzebub's breath condense as he was speaking, and
yes, there are hints that ice crystals are beginning to form."

"This has been Mark Harrison for UKHA news, now back to the
studio."

Thanks Mark. Update from Pandemonium there, where it's beginning to
freeze.

And finally, UKHA_D residents today welcomed their new moderator -
Gerard McGovern.

This has been Ken Solarfish Doxey for UKHA news. We'll be back at
ten, in the meantime you can catch rolling news on
irc:irc.nixhelp.org/#ukha