Re: O2 Hoster down ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: O2 Hoster down ?
  • From: "aashram2000" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 13:09:57 -0000

Dave I think chris is quite capable of answering for himself

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@v...> wrote:
> As Chris has already stated, he can not say anymore than he has.
>
> I know it is frustrating to use all who are on O2 Hoster, but we
will just have to wait until next week to hear what Chris has to say.

> We have to respect Chris's position on this and not ask any fruther
question to which he is not going to be able to give you the answer
you want to hear.

> I appears I can send emails with some delay in them getting out but
I don't seem to be getting any in and my email is not bouncing to my
domain  either as I have sent a test message to myself from work and
it has gone but I can not pick it up, even though I can connect to
the mail server.