CCTV Network Video Server

Hi All,

I just won one of these on eBay
http://www.sld.co.uk/products/networkvideo/teleguard/webserver6.htm
(brand
new, boxed) at a fraction of the retail price SLD are selling it for
(£1250).

It arrived yesterday, first impressions are that it's very good, see the
above link for full description, but basically it allows up to 6 CCTV
cameras to be linked to it for viewing using a web browser over LAN or ISDN
/ Modem dial up.

The guy I bought it off of told me that he has more units for sale so I
offered to pass his email address on to anyone that might be interested.
He's also put another unit on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16145&item=2728316567
(start bid £75), but if you go direct and mention I gave you his details
you'll probably be able to buy one direct.

Please contact me off list if you are interested and I'll forward his
address.

Regards,

Martyn