Re: Asterisk progress

Hi Andy,

> I have not had a FWD user call me (iirc) on
> sip:andy@xxxxxxx ...(someone care to try?). So if you just set
> up a FWD account then you'll be able to call Dan, he will be able to
> call you and I will be able to call you but not you call me...
The problem with FWD I think is more from the legal point of vue.
It cannot let user to place calls outside the system because they don't
want
to be considered a telecommunication firm an then to be regulated....In
that
situation it cannot be free anymore.

This is my personal opinion, following some related discussion on the FWD
forum.
They have started some dialing plans to interconnect with some other
operators, but this for the reason to use only numbers (prefixes), not full
SIP addresses.

BR,
Dan