Re: Re: Asterisk progress

Hi Li,

> Presumably, in order to make use of analogue phones, FX[OS] hardware
is
> required to route the calls.
you can use the Actiontec's USB InternetPhoneWizard (only $40 in the
States)
to place both analog and IP calls using the same phone (cordless or corded)
www.internetphonewizard.com

I think this is the cheaper option you have to use the standard analog
phone
for IP calls too.... You will get even Call Waiting functionalities between
PSTN and IP Calls..More, you can use the phone answering machine for IP
calls too... (nice feature)..:-)

Best regards,
Dan