RE: Re: Asterisk progress

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Asterisk progress
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:18:45 +0100

My BT Inspiration PABX arrived yesterday and I already have it patched in
over my CAT5 running to my 2 featurephones and a BT Diverse 3000 DECT Phone
with 2 handsets, it is soooo sexy (I must get out more). Solwise have just
put up there SIP firmware for the Pheenet VOIP gateways, so I will be
investing in one in the next week or so and then I will out the second line
with FWD.

R's

Ian