UKHA 2003 Update

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: UKHA 2003 Update
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 13:35:08 -0000

Just a quick note to say that I am in the process of printing off
badges and other information which will be mailed out today and
tomorrow. If you have paid to attend the event and you do not receive
your badges (one for each attendee) by Monday then please contact me
immediately.

The badges are business card size and I have not provided any holders
(it would have been too much hassle to buy and post them) so please
can everyone make sure that they bring some sort of holder with them.
I will have a few on the day, but I don't intend getting 100 holders!

Graham