From: ha@xxxxxxx
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 12:47 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] remote garage door locks

Hello,

I'm a newcomer to the list. I've been on for a couple of days, and liked
the
stuff so far.

Has anyone found remote locking deadbolts or something that I could use to
lock my 'up-and-over' garage door. It's only held by the motor mechanism at
the moment, and it worries me that any wally with a crowbar could probably
bend the door open if they wanted to. I was thinking that 4 solenoid type
deadbolts in strategic places could make the thing really solid when
closed,
and could be set of to open/close from the garage remote. Or maybe those
yale type entry system bits that open on 12v would do it?

Any ideas??

Richard