RE: Center Speakers was: Tosh RPTV

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Center Speakers was: Tosh RPTV
  • From: "Paul" <p-gale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:30:33 +0100

I don’t have this problem as I’ve got a wall mounted
plasma :-) although I’ve got some serious ‘trouser
leg’ wobbling speakers (B+W) and a 500W sub!

I did have an AE centre speaker sat on top of my old Sony Wega TV in my old
house - it was there for about 5-6 years with no obvious affect on the TV.

Paul.