Re: Re: More on PBX's

Hi Dan,

sorry for the delay in replying.

What you want to do is actually what I'm moving towards. Here's are some
'primary' objectives at the moment.

1. Someone calls me via SIP I can answer on either a sip phone, my dect
phones or my mobile
2. I can call someone from my mobile/DECT => SIP
3. Voicemail
4. I can collect my voicemail from SIP/DECT/Mobile.

I don't know if you can use your voice modem. I am trying to find out for
you. Aside from the
voice modem issue, you can do what you want with Asterisk... in fact there
was a recent message
on the mailing list that allowed people to dial 0800 numbers her in Holland
from anywhere in the world

HTH

Andy

On 04/05/2003 at 12:09 Dan wrote:

>Andy... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!..
>:-)
>Dan

and one
>> ethernet
>> > interface.
>> > I want to be able to call FWD numbers by calling my home
phone
>> number from a
>> > regular phone and then (after some kind of authentication) to
dial
>> a FWD
>> > number.
>> > Next I want to have a local SIP user agent registered with
FWD and
>> when I
>> > call it from the Internet, to be able to dial to a regular
phone
>> (after some
>> > kind of authentication).
>> >
>> > Do you think it is possible with Asterisk?
>>
>> The short answer is: I don't know :-) I think Andy's set up is
close-
>> ish to what you want to do... perhaps he can advise?
>>
>> Patrick
>>

>> ** UKHA2003 BE THERE! Details here:
>http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1110
**