Re: Serial Protocol Capture...

Hi Des,

I have an intermediate version with time stamps on each line (a request of
another user).
The version 1.1 will have both the logs and the time stamp included...
With timestamp I can even use a single window for the communication in both
directions (in transparent mode).

> I don't suppose you have a version that works on rs-485? :)
I have no RS485 interface available here, so is a little bit difficult for
me to make a version compatible with that one...

What I need too is an X10 device who can send data (like a X10 PIR or
something else), in order to implement the X10 input plugin in InfraX
Manager too (for the moment only trhe output plugin is available..I cannot
do it otherwise...
It is just too expensive to order one somewhere in Europe because of the
transport cost and custom duties.

X10 devices are not available locally, in Romania.

Best regards,
Dan