Re: UKHA 2003 Internet Connection

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: UKHA 2003 Internet Connection
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 19:26:21 -0000

Can we dial directly INTO the hotel DDIing through to that extension
(and do we know what the DDI number is)?

If so, shouldn't be too hard for some bright spark to set up a dial-
back server of some kind?

After all, paying the 30p once to establish the connection shouldn't
break the bank, and even if we re-imbuse the donator of the service,
a national-rate dial back is a hell of a lot cheaper than 30p / min :-
)

M.