Re: Was: UKHA2003 Timetable, now with TiVo bits...

> 1. Can I tell whether it's a dual or single drive TiVo without taking
it
> apart?

Not AFAIK.

> 2. If I install the TiVoWeb card, can I still have the updates via the
dial
> up?  No BB here....

Yes.

> 3. Does the memory upgrade make a big difference?  IMHO it's (the
menus)
> pretty slow at the moment, so if I up the storage I'd hate for it to
get
> even slower.

Not really from what I've read.  9th tee are supposed to be doing a cache
card "soon" that will really speed things up because basically it
will access
all your sp's, guide data etc from memory rather than pulling it off the
hard
drive.  Was due end last year, now some time in May ISTR....

> 4. Will the nice people at the TiVo clinic also fit the memory??

No idea.  Is more risky than a HD upgrade though!

--
Tony