Re: recommend a broadband ISP?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: recommend a broadband ISP?
  • From: "David Buckley" <db@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:00:38 -0000

At home I use Pipex solo 500, which works excellently...  except for
the three weeks when they (in collusion with BT) screwed up and broke
the service.  I spent days on hold waiting to talk to customer
services... grrr.  And if you want to complain about how awful
cutomer services are you need to call... customer services..

Ath the office I have Easynet business ADSL, a company for whom I
have nothing but praise.  Too expenseve for home though!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "adamiec2000" <max.barker@l...>