Re: WAP encryption

That's a magic number as far as WEP is concerned isn't it....

IIRC 24 bits of a WEP key are always the same, and are used as an
initialisation vector and are in the unencrypted part of the packet...

Hence 128bit WEP is often referred to as 104bit, and 64bit is referred to
as
40bit...

Not sure how (if) that helps you though.... :-(

Paul G.

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger