[OT] disk drive selection...

Sorry for _another_ OT (2 in one day!!)

... but the drive _is_ for a new HA server PC...

can anyone beat a price per MB of £0.0074 ?? (actually, I've found a drive
at £0.0072/MB but it's an IBM GXP unit, and I've heard enough horror
stories
about those to want to avoid them...)

The prices *include* both VAT & Delivery, and effectively only apply
today,
becaue that is from Ebuyer...

After today, delivery will bump the price up, making the cheapest delivered
drive the Samsung from Insight, at £0.0075/MB

TIA

Paul G.

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile