Re: Autom8it nolonger free?

Guys,

Lets not let this descend into another excuse for a public p*ssing contest
please...

If you want to argue about what you did or didn't say/mean to say, then
please take it offline...

Paul G. (UKHA co-moderator)

>From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Autom8it nolonger free?
>Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:55:28 +0100

dependant on any
> > licensing scheme. The presence of "xpl" in your
statement was of no
> > relevance.
>
>I said: "The only thing I would say is that (almost) the same
degree of
>control and interaction [as using autom8it] can be achieved free of
charge
>using the xPL software in the field already, with more [xpl software]
being
>developed as time goes by."
>
>You replied, rather obtusely: "Couldn't this be said of pretty
much all
>software from apps through
>games to the OS itself?"
>
>Which makes no damn sense whatsoever.
>
>One attempt at clarification later, and I have possibly the most
sneering
>email I have read in months!
>
>So, how about the next time you decide to post utter bollocks about one
of
>my posts, you just send it straight to your own "Deleted
Items" folder

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile