RE: Autom8it nolonger free?

>Make cars, houses, AV systems, etc free and I am sure intangible items
>will be free as well. There is no argument to make intangibles free
when

Cor! yes please!  :-)

Seriously though, like I mentioned this is easily a topic for massive
debate
and heated argument, about which almost everyone has an opinion, usually
passionately-held, and often in contradiction with others...
That argument/debate is one for in the pub/curry house, definately not a
medium such as this list...

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger