RE: Autom8it nolonger free?

>Not at all. Your use of "free of charge" is not dependant on
any
>licensing scheme. The presence of "xpl" in your statement was
of no
>relevance.
>
>Mark.

Well, that's not true at all - pointing out that something free (xpl) could
do most if not all the things autom8it does is totally relavant when
people are complaining/talking about cost.. I would go as far as to say
what YOU said was irrelavant in reply to Ian's post. since Ian had already
stated that, if the author had indicated that it would only be free during
beta,  he would change his opinion. Aside from the statement you made

"Your use of "free of charge" is not dependant on any
licensing scheme"

which is quite frankly blathering drivel..

Andy