Re: Autom8it nolonger free?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
> I made my post using the portion of your post quoted as a base point.
> Quoting inappropriate portions would have had no benefit.

Ahh, so you were just talking shit then. Glad we got that sorted.

> Not at all. Your use of "free of charge" is not dependant on
any
> licensing scheme. The presence of "xpl" in your statement
was of no
> relevance.

I said: "The only thing I would say is that (almost) the same degree
of
control and interaction [as using autom8it] can be achieved free of charge
using the xPL software in the field already, with more [xpl software] being
developed as time goes by."

You replied, rather obtusely: "Couldn't this be said of pretty much
all
software from apps through
games to the OS itself?"

Which makes no damn sense whatsoever.

One attempt at clarification later, and I have possibly the most sneering
email I have read in months!

So, how about the next time you decide to post utter bollocks about one of
my posts, you just send it straight to your own "Deleted Items"
folder
instead of wasting my time?

I.