Re: USB -> Cat 5

Hi Dan,

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:19:36 +0300, "Dan" <dtoma@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> I have some Serial -> USB adapters I picked up from eBuyer, so
I'm
>> thinking similar, but for joysticks, must be possible (I hope).
>Do you mean USB -> Serial maybe...

I think we're on about the same thing?

I was thinking about the direction from the hardware through into the
PC, ie an adapter into which you plug a 9-pin serial plug, and then
plug the other end of the adapter into a USB slot on the PC.

PC == lots and lots of USB slots
PC == not so very many serial ports unless you buy a special card.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx