Re: Voice Over IP

I have 2 snom 100's which work great, and in fact work well with the
Ethernet over power adaptors I got a while ago too...

Cost was about 140 quids each when buying 2 from http://www.provu.co.uk

Provu are also looking at providing voicemail at a nominal cost per month
which would be useful....

Andy

>Hi Dan,
>
>Thanks for the reply.
>
>The phones on eBay are Cisco CP-30VIP (try the url
>http://tinyurl.com/ak51),
>but as I understand it this model has to be used with Cisco's own call
>manager software.  I've been trying to see if it's possible to flash
them
>with a different firmware to make them SIP compatible, but so far no
>success.  They're very cheap though, 40 each brand new boxed.
>
>I've just visited FWD and signed up, so now all I need is to decide on
and
>find some inexpensive phones.  What phones are you using?  I'll
probably be
>going for some USB models for rooms that have PC's in them, but I'd
want
>stand alone units for all the other rooms.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Martyn

**