RE: Nigel Orrs IR and Ians PC circuit

  • To: 'Robert Chasmer' <robert.chasmer@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Nigel Orrs IR and Ians PC circuit
  • From: Stuart Whyte <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:36:10 +0100

Rob,

Not being electronically minded, I will try to explain as best I can, but
I'm sure Ian will be able to explain more.

The circuit that Ian built for me has a transistor switch controlled by the
serial port.  This then puts a signal on the bus line and controls the TX
module.=20=20

The original circuits still need power.=20=20

HTH, but like I say, Ian's explanation will be FAR better than  mine. ;-)

Stuart