[OT] SpamPal

Hi folks,

since it's quiet I thought I'd post this link

http://www.spampal.org/

Linux users seem to get an army of methods for filtering spam, so this one
is for windows users. Seems to work well and has a number of plugins
available. It supports DNSBL Lists and via plugins Bayesian filtering and
also a plugin allowing you to filter or whitelist your email based on Perl
Regular Expressions...

There are a number of "how to set up with my email client"
pages...

http://www.spampal.org.uk/usermanual/install.html

HTH,

Andy