RE: RE:Wireless IR Keyboards

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE:Wireless IR Keyboards
  • From: "Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:27:08 -0000

I found that the mouse range on the standard unit meant that if someone
wal=
ked in between the mouse and receiver or my leg was in the way, it would
br=
eak the transmission. I upgraded to the Pro version which fixed the
problem=
. Odd though as I wouldn't normally expect this to happen although I was
us=
ing it from across the room.

=20

Paul.