Re: curtain control problems

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 10:13:23 -0000, you wrote:

>I don't know about your controllers :-( but I know that when I used
>Worthington their support was pretty poor (they lost one of my orders
>and then 'found' it again and never returned emails).

You are quite right, after my first email asking about postage charges
they never replied to any more emails. So then I switched to faxes,
and after the first fax they stopped replying to those too! The only
way to contact them is to make a phone call. However they have started
emailing me again this week.

My first order is lost and I won't get a refund until the US mail
finishes looking for it and refunds them! Worthington say they have
received the faulty units and will replace them although they blame me
for installation errors, even though they came out of the box like
that!

The US prices seem cheaper but adding in the cost of calls and
postage, plus the import duty, does not make importing US as
attractive as it first seemed.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx