RE: Re: Alarm wiring

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Alarm wiring
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:45:05 -0000

Paul,

Thanks. I am looking at Comfort, but not just yet. My priority is to get
*something* in asap, with a view to upgrading later. I've currently used
6-cores unscreened to the keypads but their location means I can replace
with screened 8-core later on with the minimal disruption / maximum WAF.

I'm leaving enough space in the wiring closet to fit the Comfort panel, but
maybe I should allow room for the expansion case too. If you have the box
dimensions to hand or could measure them for me I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Tim H.

+

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx