RE: Quick SLIMP3 question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Quick SLIMP3 question
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:16:53 -0000

Just to be clear - the information that Claudio has supplied is to access a
SliMP3 player (hardware) remotely - meaning that the player would be
located
remotely from the server software. I thought you were wanting to access the
SliMP3 server from a web browser (remotely), which should work just using
port 9000 - I just tried this and it works for me using a NAT based
firewall.

Kevin