From: Kevin Hawkins [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 March 2003 11:17
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Quick SLIMP3 question

Just to be clear - the information that Claudio has supplied is to
access a
SliMP3 player (hardware) remotely - meaning that the player would be
located
remotely from the server software. I thought you were wanting to access
the
SliMP3 server from a web browser (remotely), which should work just
using
port 9000 - I just tried this and it works for me using a NAT based
firewall.

Kevin