From: "Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 2:35 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Colour LCD with Touchscreen

Feedback is vital!

I currently use a Pronto Pro, iPaq (with NetRemote and Vinyl), Fuji (with
MainLobby), PC and a Laptop to control my HA setup. I still have a big need
for something wall mounted that's not too big and can always be found
(unlike the Pronto, iPaq etc).

Feedback on one of these devices will give MP3 playing, heating status,
alarm status, Caller ID to name but a few. Loads more where they came from!

Paul.