From: White, Peter [mailto:peter.white@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 March 2003 13:34
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Wireless IR Keyboards

My lounge is directly under the study (where Node 0 is), so there's no
problems there.  I can use it intermittently from my garage (about 20
mtrs
away, through 2 brick walls OK (or maybe 1 brick wall and a window), so
guess that's its limit.  I could walk down the street to see how far I'd
get, but the men in white coats might get me first....