Re: Whole House Audio over Telephon line?

Bruno

I've had a chat with the Service Design Manager for our WAP
Gateways...sadly the
information passed to you by our Customer Services team is incorrect (and I
confused as to where they might have got this information from!)..

The bottom line is that Tables, sendreferer and accesskey ARE all
supported. In
fact the Orange gateways are running WAP 1.2.1 . However, Orange are much
more
"strict" at enforcing the WAP standards than many of the gateways
used by our
competitors..therefore you need to ensure that your code is strictly WML
compliant..

The bottom line is that if your code isn't working, either your code is not
strcitly WAP compliant, or the hadsets your are using are not strictly WAP
compliant...the gateways themselves will not be the problem (in fact we
have a
number of our own WAP applications which use tables, sendreferer and
accesskey
with no problems).

Hope this helps!

Best
James

PS Still hoping someone will answer my original mail about Whole House
Audio
over Telephone Line! (Below)

Bruno Prior <bruno@xxxxxxx> on 07/03/2003 12:35:34

Please respond to bgprior@xxxxxxx