RE: STB locking up?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: STB locking up?
  • From: Martin Greenwood <martin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:53:48 +0000

My experiences...

My Pace (old model) ITV digital box locks up. (Same before and after change
of ownership)
My Philips ITV digital box doesn't lock up. (Same before and after change
of ownership)

Both boxes glitch audio and video on ITV channels. (I think different
transmission format with less error checking) I have a very strong
terrestrial signal.
BBC channels are much better.
Both boxes are slow to change channels etc...

What is the new pace adaptor like at channel response? And glitches in
sound / picture?

I was reading about the new PACE twin pvr, but the info I saw said that it
only had 10hours of storage which doesn't sound great.

Regards,

Martin