RE: RE: Stolen Fuji..

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: Stolen Fuji..
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:59:49 -0000

I'm in the process of having a laptop and server replaced and the only
prob=
lem I came across was the single item limit of =A32000. However they did
in=
sist on taking both items away for examination and on destroying both once
=
they determined they were beyond economic repair (a real shame as there
wou=
ld have been some decent salvage on the server). There was certainly no
men=
tion of a problem with computer equipment, nor the fact that replacement
un=
its are obviously higher spec (though lower price).

Graham

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20