Re: Nuke errors WAS:xAP Update

Cheers Justin, that was just the info I needed to fix,

One small thing the last one should read

blocks/block-Old_Articles.php
1 instance

not

> block-Ol_Articles.php
> 1 instance

Thanks again, I would not have known where to fix this quickly without your
email.

Shmern

http://shmern.org

> Quoting Quinten Uijldert <yahoogroups@xxxxxxx>:
>
> > Warning: setlocale() [function.setlocale]: Passing locale
category name
as
> > string is deprecated. Use the LC_* -constants instead. in

/home/virtual/site43/fst/var/www/html/blocks/block-Old_Articles.php on
line
> > 58
> >
> > errors which makes the site unreadable.  IIRC there is one small
change
> > that
> > needs to be done to one line in a particular php file for this to
go
away.