Re: Genesis To C_Bus

Hi Rob

>The c-touch units can now emulate the Comfort key pads, which is one
>v.nice function. Also you can use standard c-bus switches to control
>Comfort functions. (i.e Arm, Disarm, Panic maybe.)

Sounds good ;-)) I believe you can also program scenes with the C_Touch
panels  ??

Dont think i would use standard switches to Disarm the Alarm system though
..

Do you use Comfort for your scheduled events eg...if later than 10:00pm AND
external pir is tripped turn on security lights for 10 minutes ..etc etc

Frank