Re: Query on wiring and Cbus

> Looks like it just you and me awake Frank ;)

Well  i had a sleep in this morning and got up at 7:00am...its 8:30 am over
here......

>I also have 4 x 500w floodlights outside which I need to add in, not
> sure if they are dimmable tho, I think the size would be a bit big
tho,
lol

That will make your meter spin around nice and fast ;-))

Des there is a 4 channel without c-bus power supply rated at 2 amps (500w)

(12 module wide though )

for approx $300.00 + gst ....not bad eh??

I have  6 x 150w security lights controlled by Genesis and Im not going to
bother with putting them on C_Bus....I got timers on them so they cant be
left on all night........

Frank